jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Only time...

Muchas canciones, pero es curioso, como pasar de una a otra solo por tu mp3, si, salvo los post sobre zen el resto son cosas cortitas, pero tampoco voy a contar demasiado... a lo mejor acabo la historia que le debo a hellen... o cuento la última invitación a cenar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ4yrMm6cSU



Enya- only time

Who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows, only time?
And who can say if your love grows,
As your hearth chose, only time?

Who can say why your heart sights,
As your live flies, only time?
And who can say why your heart cries
when your love lies, only time?

Who can say when the roads meet,
That love might be ,in your heart?
and who can say when the day sleeps,
and the night keeps all your heart?
Night keeps all your heart.....

Who can say if your love groves,
As your heart chose, only time?
And who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time?

Who knows? Only time
Who knows? Only time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ThArDEFA4c



Hammerfall - Never Ever

Sitting in my room
Staring at the wall
I can't believe it's happening
Once so wonderful, now
Life's a twisted kind of reality
A fantasy
Don't know where to begin

Saw your love for me
Vanish in a single
Moment of stupidity
Nightmare this may be, but
It is not a dream, ooh
I want to scream
A broken heart still bleeds

Never ever talk, never ever smile
Knowing that my life won't be the same
Never ever touch, never ever feel
I will never hear you call my name...again

In my dreams I see
See you come to me
A memory of times of old
Waking up, I realize
Hell's as cool as ice
And the touch of sin did get me in
Nothing burns like the cold

Never ever talk, never ever smile
Knowing that my life won't be the same
Never ever touch, never ever feel
I will never hear you call my name...again

As we sin, so do we suffer
I've fallen from grace
Want to turn back time and make it undone

Never ever talk, never ever smile
Knowing that my life won't be the same
Never ever touch, never ever feel
I will never hear you call my name
Never ever talk, never ever smile
All I see: a future full of fear
Never ever touch, never ever feel
I can never whisper in your ear...I'm sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwgYvzQWS4



Nine inch nails - "Hurt"

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of shit
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Zsb0Y8Tpg



Paco Ibañez- Palabras para Julia.


Tú no puedes volver atrás,
porque la vida ya te empuja,
como un aullido interminable, interminable.
Te sentirás acorralada,
te sentirás perdida y sola,
tal vez querrás no haber nacido, no haber nacido.

Pero tú siempre acuerdate
de lo que un día yo escribí
pensando en ti, pensando en ti
como ahora pienso.

La vida es bella ya verás
como a pesar de los pesares
tendrás amigos, tendrás amor, tendrás amigos.

Un hombre solo, una mujer,
así tomados, de uno en uno
son como polvo, no son nada, no son nada.

Entonces siempre acuérdate
de lo que un día yo escribí....

Nunca te entregues ni te apartes,
junto al camino, nunca digas:
no puedo más y aquí me quedo, y aquí me quedo.

Otros esperan que resistas,
que les ayude tu alegría,
que les ayude tu canción, entre sus canciones.

Entonces siempre acuérdate...

La vida es bella, ya verás...

No sé decirte nada más
pero tú debes comprender
que yo aún estoy en el camino, en el camino.

Pero tú siempre acuérdate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-S90Uch2as


Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of Silence.

Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.
In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone,
'Neath the halo of a street lamp,
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence.

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more.
People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening,
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence.

"Fools" said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows.
Hear my words that I might teach you,
Take my arms that I might reach to you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed
In the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made.
And the sign flashed out its warning,
in the words that it was forming.
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets

are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls."
And whisper'd in the sounds of silence.

No hay comentarios: